Tuesday 17 July 2012

Real fact in My life....


I conveyed my love through poems
But I know it is not a right way to express all those thing in a small period of time
Ur love is just an imagination
So I am concluding all my love here
You may not see my poem lines next coming days
I may not disturb or message u ever
I have no one to share my mind through poems
It’s really a hardest thing for me to stop to convey feels in u
It may be a romance in an immatured season
I just need your presence or friendly care all times
I expected a lovely care throughout my life
I know it’s not a practical think
I may not like to announce it
You might have to realize it or retrieve it from my mind
I told u before it’s just an imagination
Every morning I liked to convey my love by sms
Ur delayed response may keep all those messages in my mind itself
U and me are helping those imagination making true...
                                        Story Writer,Kerala

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers