Tuesday 17 July 2012

Really u r my all


Oh! My friend
Sometimes your friendship help to cure my pain..
I don’t know more about ur speech
I liked it and it makes a thing....that’s an ocean effect ....
It’s a sign of love and care
I don’t know to express my love....
Now I can feel that....
Someone is waiting for me here
I am awaiting your response.....
Your small small response and lovely talk
Making a special confidence around me....
It’s like a fragrance of flowers.....Fragrance are the real hero that make the flower as queen among lots of others inside the garden.....
It’s a real incident to memorize all things.....
And I am very happy to spend a lot of time with u.....
I am really grateful to get a friend like u
Olden days some of them will say “every successful man having a good and caring lover”.
Lover may be a friend, parents or some others .....
Every living being will expect love and care from loved ones
Some may show
Some may not.....
I don’t know correctly
Your smile responding that u in love with me
It may be a friendly care
My mind is true and it is awaiting the day it become true on both sides
One thing you might know
My love is true and I’ll be with u always....
We all living beings have permanent place
But we don’t know the exact time to move from here
Available time I will be with you and enjoy...
                                  Story Writer,Kerala

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers